Sunday, January 24, 2010

Custom Tire Covers Can You Take EVERYTHING From A Stock Harley And Put It Onto A Custom Chopper Frame?

Can you take EVERYTHING from a stock Harley and put it onto a custom chopper frame? - custom tire covers

Ok. Shopping helicopter was ....

I know what I want, but only those things together. Since I do not know any builders or mechanics personally think that I could not give an exact answer, but also financially motivated to an end.

That is all, the cost kept as low as possible.

Harley can do something, you can buy a custom frame (when the engine ... I know that you have to be put on hold here.) And use all parts of the population, make a habit? More or less the entire intestine of the stock market and in the context of custom.

Apart from the length of the cable and son, it would seem reasonable.

ie.) I drew heavily on a few low mileage Dyna years, the majority of the shares, nothing wrong with it, runs great $ = 5K. You will also find a helicopter chassis relatively inexpensive, when I tired 250, including the period around 1500. Outside the small accessories (custom mirrors, cables, covers Derby, seats, grips, etc. ..), it is possi ble that the intestines of securities or Dyna bike and do everything to usseIn the new framework?

No comments:

Post a Comment