Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wedding Album Collage How Many Photos Are In Your Official Wedding Album?

How many photos are in your official wedding album? - wedding album collage

We have almost married a year and has not yet chosen our album: (

It is sooo hard to choose the photos you want. Our album has 20 pages that match more than 40 images. Or, if you want a style of collage, you can up to 65 photos. (This album is flat and bright, like a magazine not ~ the photo album of former Assembly)

In any case, we have our ways up to 100 ~ 35 remains above the limit! : (

How many pictures you have nice friends? All editing tips?

(By the way it is, we want to make our own album booklet clever way ... but now we are working on our official "album)

4 comments:

  1. The composition of the wedding album was so intimidating. My album had the floor shiny and feel it. I like this style. It is soooo cool, because the study was taken a photo and take the bottom of the page. That is the bottom of a page a close-up of my dress.

    The first time I sat down to do it, I filled half of the album pages and the ceremony had not yet begun. I left out ... do not attempt to further 6 months. I think we have the wedding album was the most stressful part of the whole process of marriage for me. In my situation, the photographer working for one of the best studios in Chicago, and his sister was one of my bridesmaids. Therefore, we had over 1200 photos to choose from!

    Finally, what I did was create an Excel spreadsheet with multiple tabs, as we have sites in the wedding album had. I share them in segments defined in order to tell a story in a logical order. For example, the pages are 1 to 3 of me and my bridesmaids and family. Pages 4 to 6 are my fiancee and his best man. Pages 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., or weref my bonus daughters. Pages 9 to 12 were at the ceremony, etc.

    If I did, I was able to cut the pictures I wanted.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Texas girl-Waiting for my BFP!January 27, 2010 at 4:08 PM

    Our album is nearly 200 photos. You do not want to get a better album? 65 photos are not very many.

    As for editing, Picasa is a very good image editing program I have to edit our wedding photos. You may experience picasa.com and install on your computer, edit and save. You can also see photos on a Web Albums with friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have over 500 professional photos. I cut '300th If you must, you can com in a position to E 200th

    Needless to say my wedding photos are still in the boxes that my album is now to solve an impossible task. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have an album of traditional music, 40 pages. We can add as many pictures as you like, each page contains up to 4 photos, so I think 160 max. However, our tests are inextricably bound in albums, because we are.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete