Friday, January 22, 2010

Dvr Remote Viewer Linksys Remote Viewer Problems?

Linksys Remote Viewer Problems? - dvr remote viewer

I have a serious problem. Once I installed the monitoring system in my house with four cameras around. I connected the digital recorder on video on my router and Linksys router connected to my internet data HughesNet satellite modem. Ive now in a position to see through the camera viewfinder away from my workplace, which is far away. all I had to do was to go online, enter the IP address of the DVR and it worked, but last week, my xbox is directly connected to the modem to download anything and when I put the Linksys router into the modem back and tried again - lied to the monitoring system continued to say "link is broken, the connection to the server was reset while the page loads.
The network connection was broken during negotiations on establishing a connection. Please try again. "I do not know what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. If you can connect your Xbox to connect to and then returned to the Linksys router as your IP address on the DVR unit have changed.

    You should be able to menu of the DVR, which type of network and IP address to check.

    You can try to shut down everything, including the DVR off, then the cable modem first to your Linksys router and then follow the DVR and computer. To see if this helps.

    But make sure that your IP address is not changed in the DVR.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete